About Me

My photo
I Love lots of crafty things, Card making, Cross stich, I have just got a sewing machine and like trying my hand at making bags. I live in Sunny Rossendale.

Friday 22 July 2011

Tatton Park Flower Show

What a great day i had yesterday at the flower show, so i thought i would share some photo's will you, we were so lucky with the weather it was a glorious day. It was my first visit to the show i was very Lucky to be given the ticket from a friend, so 3 of us troop mached round all day, boy was i tired last night, Watch out it might be lots of photos!!



Some amazing stands.
Will share some more later on

2 comments:

  1. Oh what lovely pic's of Tatton! Its a great day out. I have been quite a few times, but not been past 2 years. I always love the Country Living Pavillion! Look forward to more pic's!! have a good weekend!
    Lavinia
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super photos - it looked great on TV, must be tons better to actually be there! Di xx

    ReplyDelete