About Me

My photo
I Love lots of crafty things, Card making, Cross stich, I have just got a sewing machine and like trying my hand at making bags. I live in Sunny Rossendale.

Wednesday 13 July 2011

WOYWW Week 110

Joining in again this week, Where has the week gone again! its a lovely sunny day here in Manchester lets hope it lasts over the weekend too.
I have finished my flowers and really pleased with the results, what were plain white flowers are now blossoms,

My desk is cleaner than last week, had a bit of a tidy up, i have some penny black stickers that i am going to make a set of cards with to give as a gift, hopefully!


I thought i would share a bit more of my craft room with you, i have a huge stash of A4 card, i was very lucky when a friend of mine was closing her craft shop she gave me loads of card. i also have a huge amount of of 12 x12 paper, glad to say i no longer buy 2 of every sheet (1 for using and 1 for saving!! ha ha)
Join us showing your desks, Visit the lovely Julia.
Happy Wednesday

11 comments:

  1. Love your paper stash storage, and the cards your making look lovely as do the blooms :D
    Happy wednesday
    hugs Minxy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful flowers and cards. Your paper supply is impressive; great cubbies for sorting and storing. Happy WOYWW!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG Tammy!!! I'm hopping in my car and driving up to burgle your craft room - so much paper and card, lucky you!! Those flowers look amazing - great to see you joining in again this week, fun innit?! Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely flowers , what a good stash of paper & card you have

    ReplyDelete
  5. Everthing looks so lovely. What a wonderful desk.

    Leslie #86

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well Tammy, what gave you the strength gene to not buy 2 of each 12 x 12 ? I'm almost at the stage of buying 3 now! Your flowers are beautiful - great great colours.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Tammy! Thanks for your visit to my desk!! Loving your paper storage unit really nice and full of luvery luvery paper! Great looking flowers you have made there too! Happy WOYWW!
    Lavinia
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice looking blossoms. Love all the card stock. I have quit the buy one save one purchasing too since I became disabled. I buy and use and I still have so much paper and card stock. Thanks for sharing. Vickie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooh,ooh,ooh - I'm lusting after those beeautiful flowers, gorgeous colours and I love the fact they've got text on them. And I love the right hand card in the 2nd pic - elegant flower and the colours just hit the spot for me!! Card envy :D xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those flowers are really beautiful, how did you make them? Aren't PB stickers wonderful? Love all the beautiful designs. Great paper storage and lucky you being given some of it! Have a great weekend.

    Hugs
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely craft room! and your flowers look fabulous!
    Thanks for my snoop!! HaPpY VeRy LatE WoYwW!
    ((Lyn)) #30

    ReplyDelete